Geo Nudy Grey & Stella Eyelashes Pointed 5119 Review [ Uniqso ]

14 settembre 2015




Hello everybody!
How are you?
I have been very busy in this summer and that's why I haven't updated the blog, I'm sorry. ;__;
But ehy, now I'm here again so... Let's star whit the review!



Ciao a tutti!
Come state? 
Io questa estate sono stata veeeramente occupata, è per questo che non ho aggiornato il blog, scusate.;_;


Ma ehi ehi, adesso sono di nuovo qui quindi... iniziamo con la recensione!




Today I'll be reviewing two items from Uniqso: a pair of Geo Nudy gray and a pair of fake eyelashes named Stella Eyelashes Pointed 5119

Oggi recensirò due oggetti da Uniqso: delle lenti a contatto Geo Nudy grey ed un paio di ciglia finte chiamate Stella Eyelashes Pointed 5119.



                     Stella Eyelashes Pointed 5119    



I'm in love with these fake eyelashes, they're my favourite eyelashes.
I think they make my eyes more pretty.

LE AMO, sono le mie ciglia finte preferite.
Penso che rendano i miei occhi più carini.





                                                                   Shipping
The package was sent by DHL express on  1st July and it arrived on  9th July, as always the shipping was realy fast! I also received lens cases as gift. ~

il pacco è stato spedito via DHL express il 1\07 ed è arrivato il 9\07, come sempre è stato veramente veloce!ed ho anche ricevuto un porta lenti in regalo.~


Lenses information
Base Curve 8.6mm
Color Tones 2 Tones
Diameter 14.2mm
Water Content 38%

Color
The color is very vibrant despite my dark eyes, this made me happy.

Il colore è veramente vibrante nonostante  i miei occhi scuri, questo mi ha reso felice.


Enlargement


 My eyes look big but the lenses are only 14,2mm. °A°


I miei occhi sembrano grandi ma le lenti sono solo di 14.2mm. °A°


Confort

Only two words:
Super comfy.
I wear them for 8\9 hour and they don't give me problems.

Solo due parole: 
Super comode. 
Le ho tenute su per circa 8\9 ore e non mi hanno dato problemi.

Personal Opinion: They are super comfy, they're color is fantastic and they are perfect on  darkeyes( maybe they'll suit better on light eyes)



Sono veramente comode, il loro colore è fantastico e sono perfette sugli occhi scuri(forse stanno meglio sugli occhi chiari)



Thank you  for reading, bye bye ~
Grazie per aver letto, ciau ciau~

 Junko Enoshima makeup tutorial !


Contact me at:seiloraplpaca@gmail.com    



Posta un commento

Latest Instagrams

© SailorAlpaca. Design by Fearne.